Advice for 2018-2019 Students

Story by Bethany Krenzer and Virginia Allen

As the 2017-2018 school year comes to a close, students are getting ready for summer. As the school year comes to a close, students have advice to give future incoming students.

Freshman Abby Starlin says that 9th grade was a great year for her, but she has words of advice for incoming freshmen.

“My favorite part of freshman year was being apart of the dance team, but I recommend any incoming freshmen that are going to be part of a team to work hard and never procrastinate your work,” Starlin said.

Sophomore Sam Clark said that he had a productive year and would recommend to the underclassmen to not push their limits when it comes to their schedules.

“I think it is good to challenge yourself, but don’t stress yourself out too much when making your schedules,” Clark said.   

Last but not least, junior Reyna Mack is looking forward to her senior year, and has advice for the incoming juniors of the 2018-2019 school year.

“For junior year especially, I would recommend to always do your schoolwork to the best of your ability and never slack off on your homework or at school,” Mack said.

These students  are looking forward to the 2018-2019 school year, and  we can’t wait to meet the new incoming students.